wicked3659: (Default)
[personal profile] wicked3659 posting in [community profile] prowlxjazz
 HAPPY 12TH ANNIVERSARY PROWL X JAZZ FANS. 

Thank you to [personal profile] dragonofdispair  who reminded me about this challenge. RL has gotten away with me this year, I cannot believe it is September. 

Onto the challenge. This will be a standard day by day challenge - 24 days however not 30 as I missed the first 6 days. I have decided to also do a Halloween spooky challenge in October as I do enjoy spooky. This challenge will start tomorrow 6th of September and run until the 1st of October. 

I am afraid I don't have any gifts or prizes to offer this time around. Hopefully the joy is in the participating.

Both fic and arts are allowed. You can either choose to do one day or several days or a little something for every day. 

If you post on AO3 or Tumblr please link back here and tag your entry DW ProwlxJazz Anniversary 2019 

If you comment on this post with a link to your entry once it's done, I will endeavour to update this post with all your links so others can find them easily (please poke me if I forget). 

Day 1 - Things we carry

Day 2 - An open door

Day 3 - Faces in the street

Day 4 - Mirror

Day 5 - This road

Day 6 - Aftermath

Day 7 - Very loud

Day 8 - Anywhere in the world

Day 9 - Stars

Day 10 - Forgotten

Day 11 - Out of control

Day 12 - Home

Day 13 - Witness

Day 14 - Small things

Day 15 - Early morning

Day 16 - Warning

Day 17 - Walk away

Day 18 - Things people say

Day 19 - Remember 

Day 20 - Song

Day 21 - Impatience

Day 22 - If

Day 23 - One hundred years

Day 24 - What I wrote

Date: 2019-09-06 12:34 am (UTC)
eerian_sadow: (Default)
From: [personal profile] eerian_sadow
Will there be an AO3 collection for fills?

also, here's my day 1 fill! https://archiveofourown.org/works/20534402

Date: 2019-09-06 02:17 pm (UTC)
eerian_sadow: (Default)
From: [personal profile] eerian_sadow
Thank you! <3

Date: 2019-09-06 03:44 am (UTC)
preludian_staves: (Default)
From: [personal profile] preludian_staves
Is there a min/max word count?

Profile

prowlxjazz: (Default)
prowlxjazz

September 2025

S M T W T F S
 123456
78910111213
14 151617181920
21222324252627
282930    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Jul. 24th, 2026 11:46 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios